We appreciate all donations! If you would like to help with a collection drive, here are the items on our wish list:
ITEMS FOR MOMS AND BABIES (Must be new and in original packaging, please):
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, Publix, Walgreens, CVS and other stores ($5 and up)
- Diapers and Pull Ups
- Diaper rash cream
- Baby wipes
- Bottles and Sippy Cups
- Baby wash, shampoo, baby powder, and lotions especially Aveeno, Eucerin and Cetaphil products
- Car seats
- Sheets for twin beds, cribs and toddler beds- white and beige
- Pillows and pillowcases
- Comforters and blankets for twin and toddler beds
- Towels and wash cloths- white and beige
- Infant clothing
- Women’s socks
- Hygiene items- deodorant, body wash etc.
- Fashion accessories- bracelets, earrings, necklaces
- Makeup, makeup bags, remover pads, brushes
- Nail polish and nail care accessories
- Hair styling brushes, combs, clips
- Shoes and slippers
- Fashion undergarments
- Notebooks, journals, stationery, note cards
- Canned vegetables, soup, ravioli
- Canned tuna and chicken
- Pasta and sauces
- Cereal – all boxed types plus oatmeal and grits
- Instant rice
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Snacks – any type of chips, crackers, bars
- Baking items – cake, brownie, icing, and cookie mixes
We’re now part of Crowdrise, an amazing, innovative, social networking site for charities, volunteers and fundraisers to raise lots of money and have the most fun in the world while doing it. Whether you’re volunteering, participating in an event, donating or just want to help us raise money, you can start your own Project Page on Crowdrise and share it with everyone you know. The idea is make everything fun and viral. Crowdrise has lots of contests with prizes like MacBook Airs and Nintendo Wiis and the money you help raise will make such a huge difference.
Step 2: Create your own account here and become a friend of Alpha House of Tampa’s charity page.
Step 3: Become a Team Member of an existing fundraising project on Alpha House of Tampa’s charity page ORBecome a Fundraiser and create your own!
Step 4: Message Alpha House through Crowdrise or Email us if you join a team or create your own project so we can let everyone know what an amazing volunteer we’ve gained!
Step 5: Have fun and don’t forget to share your project with everyone you know through email, facebook, twitter, and every other social networking site you belong to!