How many mothers will be in attendance?
- 39 women reside at Alpha House of Tampa. 23 of those are pregnant with possibly another child and the remaining 16 transitional residents are parenting. Please keep in mind not all residents will be in attendance and we can’t provide a hard count before your arrival. In the past there’s been an average of 15-20 women but the number is different for each activity.
Can I bring gifts for the mothers and children?
- Yes, again you’re welcome to plan on an average of 15-20 residents but if more are in attendance please consider raffling the item(s) during your activity or bring extra gifts.
What kinds of games and crafts do the women enjoy?
- A few examples of what the residents have enjoyed in the past were making door wreaths, picture frames, and holiday themed crafts.
Do I need to bring anything?
- If you’re planning an activity please be prepared to provide all materials you might need. This also includes snacks, plates, cups, utensils, etc.
What if my activity conflicts with lunch or dinner hours?
- When in doubt, please incorporate lunch, dinner or a snack into your activity to save time for the residents to enjoy their craft, game, or other activity.